onsdag 21 maj 2014

Anna being crafty

I've turned into something of a crocheting freak. Oh my. My first project was an owl, which was shipped overseas to my lovely friend Kim.
A good place to start!
Or here, in English.
With weird imperial units...

I hope he's enjoying Florida!

The second project I finished was a sackboy from the game Little Big Planet, one of the main reasons I wanted to learn to crochet. He's not perfect, but it's a start. Adapted from several patterns, including this!
Sackboy, now living in Finland with my brother David.

Minions are awesome, everyone should have one! Sadly, I haven't found one yet, so instead I made this minion beanie for my friend Isen's birthday. May her ears always be kept warm in the most villainous way possible! Based on this pattern, but changed around to match the yarn I used.
Minion beanie!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar